CoVid-19: What you need to know
CENTA Medical Group is committed to your health and safety as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread. We are monitoring the CDC and WHO websites and taking all necessary precautions. As such, CENTA has made some changes to our practice-wide operations to best serve our patients. Please review the most recent updates below:
- Our Columbia Office at 9 Richland Medical Park will be closed until further notice.
- The Lexington Office at 157 Corley Mill Road will remain open for patients.
- We are now offering Telehealth Services – please read more about those services below.
For the health and safety of our patients, their family members, and our staff, CENTA is now offering Telehealth Services for our patients. We are encouraging our established patients to utilize our expanded telehealth services if/when possible, in lieu of on-site treatment at this time. To schedule a telehealth appointment, or to change your current in-office visit to a telehealth appointment, please contact us directly at (803) 256-2483. We will do our best to accommodate these requests as quickly as possible.
Please keep in mind that the current situation is very fluid and changing hour to hour. Patients are encouraged to check the following resources for up to date information on COVID-19, including how to best keep yourself safe and what you should do if you suspect that either you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
As a reminder, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, we ask that you contact your primary care physician, local urgent care, or emergency medical services:
- Have a fever, dry cough, symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath), or other cold/flu like symptoms
- Have experienced recent loss of taste and/or smell, unrelated to congested sinuses
- Been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with coronavirus or someone that has had contact with anyone under quarantine for the virus
- Recently traveled outside of South Carolina in the past 2 months or been exposed to anyone returning from outside of the United States
If any of the above apply to you, we also kindly request that you call to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We will continue to update our website with any changes to these policies. We appreciate your patience during this time.