When it comes to your healthcare, we know you have choices in deciding on a provider. We’re honored you’ve chosen CENTA for your ear, nose, and throat needs.
To help make your first visit smooth and seamless, please read the information below. You can save time by printing out the New Patient Forms and completing them in advance of your appointment. Bring them with you when you check in at our front desk.
- Welcome Letter
- Carta de Bienvenida en Espanol
- Late Arrival Policy
- Politica de Llegada Tardia
- Financial Policies
- Póliza Financiera en Espanol
- Health History Form Ages 13 and over
- Historia de la Salud del Adulto en Espanol
- Health History Form Ages 12 and under
- Historia de la Salud del Pediatrica en Espanol
- Patient Registration
- La Matriculacion en Espanol
- Notice of Privacy Practices and Acknowledgement Form
- Formulario de Aviso de Privacidad
- Release of Information
- Liberacion de Informacion en Espanol
- Designated Party Release Form
- Divulgar Información A Persona Designada en Espanol
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Directions to Our Offices
157 Corley Mill Road
Lexington, SC 29072
Our Lexington Office is located near the Sunset Boulevard and Corley Mill Road intersection near the I-20 ramp. We have plenty of surface parking outside our Lexington Office.
9 Richland Medical Park
Columbia, SC 29203
Our Columbia Office is located on the Palmetto Health Richland campus, adjacent to the hospital in the Nine Medical Park Building. Visitors can park in the parking garage and take the walkway connector into the building. Once inside, take the elevator to the fifth floor. We are located in Suite 510.